QuickStep for new email to: in Microsoft Outlook 2013
Is there someone you find yourself addressing an email to all too often? It can become tedious to start a new email and add the address each time. This QuickStep allows you to set up a new email to a particular addressee at the click of a button.
New email to
Figure – type the email address to use
- Click Create New in the QuickStepsgallery
- Type a name for the QuickStep
- Select an action – in this case New Message
- Type the email address of the person to message (or select from the list offered)
- Add any further actions you may want
- Click Finish.
When you click the new QuickStep a new email will be started ready to send to the person you selected here.
Who will you be emailing as a result of this Quickstep? Leave a comment and let me know how this has helped you!
This topic has been taken from my free eBook on Microsoft Outlook 2013 which can be downloaded here:
To find out more about our training and to discuss your organisation’s learning needs, give us a call on 020 8203 1774 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org – we would love to chat.