Quick Tip for Microsoft Excel 2010
This is how you Print Rows to Repeat with Titles in Microsoft Excel 2010.
You can set Excel to Print Tiles if you have titles on the first row of your document, and you would like the titles to print on every page.
To set Excel to Print a Row containing titles on every page
- Go to the Page Layout tab on the ribbon
- Go to the Page Setup group
- Click on Print Titles button (1)
- Click on the button at the right of the Rows to repeat at top field (2)
- Click on the Row Heading to select the whole first row (3)
- The row co-ordinates will appear in the field (4)
- Click on the Button at the end of the field to return to the main dialogue box (5)
- The Row co-ordinates will appear in the Rows to repeat at top field (6)
- Click OK (7)