Face to Face Courses
Our face to face courses take place in your office or home office, and we can use your documents too. Run one of our pre-designed courses or a bespoke course and see your staff productivity sky-rocket.
How much time do your staff spend trying to work out what to do, then disturbing a colleague to find the answer costing both staff time, which could be better spent on getting things done and ultimately improving the bottom line?
Take a look at our Full Day or Half Day courses and then give us a call to book yours.
Get your staff working smarter, not harder today.[callout]Call us now on 020 8203 1774 to find out more and to book [/callout]
Online training delivery policy
Each attendee should have:
- A computer on which to participate with access to a microphone, speakers and preferably a web camera
- Conferencing software, e.g. Microsoft Teams or Zoom whether installed on a machine or through a Web browser, e.g. Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
- A good and stable internet connection
- Freedom from interruption and time to practice skills learned after the training
All participants will receive an invitation email with a link, e.g. Zoom or a calendar appointment with a link when using Microsoft Teams.
On-site training delivery policy
The client must ensure that a suitable room is available for training and has enough space to accommodate the number of attendees. Each attendee must have:
- A computer on which to participate fully
- Freedom from interruption during the training
- Time to practice the skills learned after the training
In the event that the client requires training to be off-site, training room hire costs are added to the total cost of the course.
All trainers who work with The IT Training Surgery are qualified as trainers and hold a training or teaching qualification