Our face to face courses take place in your office or home office, and we can use your documents too. Run one of our pre-designed courses or a bespoke course and see your staff productivity sky-rocket.
How much time do your staff spend trying to work out what to do, then disturbing a colleague to find the answer costing both staff time, which could be better spent on getting things done and ultimately improving the bottom line?
Get your staff working smarter, not harder today.[callout]Call us now on 020 8203 1774 to find out more and to book [/callout]
Online training delivery policy
Each attendee should have:
- A computer on which to participate with access to a microphone, speakers and preferably a web camera
- Conferencing software, e.g. Microsoft Teams or Zoom whether installed on a machine or through a Web browser, e.g. Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
- A good and stable internet connection
- Freedom from interruption and time to practice skills learned after the training
On-site training delivery policy
The client must ensure that a suitable room is available for training and has enough space to accommodate the number of attendees. Each attendee must have:
- A computer on which to participate fully
- Freedom from interruption during the training
- Time to practice the skills learned after the training
In the event that the client requires training to be off-site, training room hire costs are added to the total cost of the course.
All trainers who work with The IT Training Surgery are qualified as trainers and hold a training or teaching qualification