Full-day courses – upgrade skills and boost productivity
Whether you want a pre-designed or bespoke full-day course, we’re waiting to help you.
Pre-designed IT courses
Choose the training you need and our professional and engaging trainers will deliver it. Our classic courses will provide your employees with a thorough understanding of many packages, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project.
“This training session was definitely the best use of my time today. In the short period of training, I learnt so much and now access the programme fully which improves my daily work task. I would definitely recommend taking this course.”Microsoft Office Transition training at HLF
Here’s just a fraction of what you can learn:
Want to be an Excel expert?
- Find your way around a workbook
- Add text and numbers
- Create a simple formula
- Make sure your columns add up
- Use Autofill and conditional processing
- Paste, trim and substitute data
- Sort, filter and format
- Master Pivot Tables
“The Excel training that I have attended was tremendously helpful and straightforward. I didn’t feel bored or overwhelmed with information or practical exercise. Everything was just ”Anna Maylakh- Viropharma Maidenhead (Excel Essentials)
Wow your clients with your Word skills
- Create, enter, edit and save a document
- Add tables and mail merge
- Print preview
- Select and format text
- Select page layouts, margins and orientation
- Add headers and footers, bullets and numbering
- Use keyboard shortcuts
- Send a letter to a large number of recipients
“Absolutely fulfilled and exceeded all my expectations. It’s great that the whole team now has the same understanding of the functionality of Microsoft Office. There are lots of areas of our business which will save time and look better now that we know how to create effective spreadsheets, mail merges, templates and group emails.”Cedar Harp – A series of half-day courses in Word, Excel and Outlook
Create powerful PowerPoint presentations
- Create professional presentations
- Produce tables and charts
- Add videos and record narration
- Use stylish transitions and animation
- Modify slide masters to fit your brand
- Craft your own themes
- Add templates
- Insert “action buttons”
Online training delivery policy
Each attendee should have:
- A computer on which to participate with access to a microphone, speakers and preferably a web camera
- Conferencing software, e.g. Microsoft Teams or Zoom whether installed on a machine or through a Web browser, e.g. Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
- A good and stable internet connection
- Freedom from interruption and time to practice skills learned after the training
All participants will receive an invitation email with a link, e.g. Zoom or a calendar appointment with a link when using Microsoft Teams.
On-site training delivery policy
The client must ensure that a suitable room is available for training and has enough space to accommodate the number of attendees. Each attendee must have:
- A computer on which to participate fully
- Freedom from interruption during the training
- Time to practice the skills learned after the training
In the event that the client requires training to be off-site, the cost of hiring a training room will be added to the cost of the course.
Bespoke IT courses
Whether task or job-role focussed, we can design a bespoke IT course for you.
Give us a call on 020 8203 1774 to find out more