Adobe Photoshop – Intermediate Graphics Training
Who should attend?
This course is for people wishing to take the next step on from the basics of Photoshop who are particularly interested in working with graphics. You will be encouraged to be creative: once you have mastered the techniques, this product is only limited by your creative potential!
Participants require a basic understanding of Layers, the History Palette and the main tools in Photoshop.
What you will learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create and save Paths and other selections
- Use quick masks to modify a selection
- Apply creative filters to transform your image
- Use layers to combine shapes and images, and apply styles to your shapes
- Create a graphic from a photo
- Create your own unique poster by combining all of the skills learnt
Adobe Photoshop - Intermediate Graphics Training
Click here to download the course outline