Adobe Photoshop – Intermediate – Web and Print
Who should attend?
This course is for people wishing to take the next step on from the basics of Photoshop who are particularly interested in working with images for use on the Web or Printing. You will be encouraged to be creative: once you have mastered the techniques, this product is only limited by your creative potential! You can bring your own images in to work on in the Workshop.
Participants require a basic understanding of Layers, the History Palette and the main tools in Photoshop.
What you will learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Identify the subtractive and additive colour models
- Control the colour in your image by using the info palette and changing colour modes
- Change the size, resolution and file type of an image
- Use quick masks and layer masks to transform your images
- Use adjustment layers, fade and blend filters
- Print your image at its optimum by controlling levels, curves and colour layers
- Sharpen in image to maximise its potential impact
- Get to grips with compressing images for the web
- Create GIF animations
To find out more call us on 020 8203 1774 or contact us