Microsoft Outlook Training
Our standard Outlook Essentials course will enable you to manage your email, calendar and tasks more efficiently and save you hours in your working week.
We deliver our Microsoft Outlook course for both Windows and Mac users. With the introduction of Outlook 2011 for Mac – Mac users now have Outlook!
What will you learn in our Microsoft Outlook Course?
Who should attend?
Anyone who has not used Outlook before.
Delegates must be confident in using a keyboard, Windows and a mouse.
By the end of the course you will be able to use the basic features in Outlook: manage E-mail, the Contact list and Appointments.
What you will learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Send and receive E-mail with Attachments and Signatures
- Track E-mail and set-up an automatic reply when Out of the Office
- Create, categorise, find and filter Contacts in the Contacts folder
- Understand the Global and Contacts address book so that individuals and groups can be E-mailed more quickly
- Keep track of your Appointments, set up Reminders and create a simple Task list
- Manage your E-mails by creating new Folders
- Create Notes in Outlook to replace post-it notes
Click here to download the course outline