Microsoft Visio 2010 Training
Who Should Attend Microsoft Visio Training?
Anyone who has never used Microsoft Visio 2010 before and who wants to gain an understanding of how to use its main tools and features.
No experience of Visio is required; however, delegates should be familiar with other Windows applications such as Microsoft Office.
Course aim: Get up to speed with Microsoft Visio 2010 and learn how to create Process Diagrams, Flow Charts and Organisational Charts.
What you will learn By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the layout of the drawing window
- Identify master shapes and stencils
- Draw basic objects and change their shape
- Understand how to connect shapes
- Create process flowcharts
- Use Foreground and background pages to produce consistent layouts
- Create Hyperlinks between pages and save your drawings for use on an intranet or Internet
- Develop simple organisation
- Download course outline here: Visio 2010 Introduction