Skype for Business – end users
Skype for Business is a powerful collaboration software that is part of Microsoft Office 365. It can be used by staff for instant messaging, collaboration on documents, desktop sharing and online meetings. Plus your organisation can make all its calls through Skype along with video call capability.
Who should attend?
This course is for any member of staff who needs to use Skype for Business on a regular basis. If your organization is using Skype for Instant Messaging and online meetings then this course is for you.
Attendees must be confident users of Windows and happy to learn at a fast pace.
By the end of this short presentation users will be able to make use of the features of Skype for Business.
What you will learn:
Learn how to:
- Use Instant Messaging within the organization
- Hold Skype Calls
- Video call with others
- Share your desktop with others
- Share a program or a presentation with others
- Collaborate on a presentation or other document
- Shortcuts to start/join online meetings
- Keep track of conversations and find the missed conversations so you can continue them
- Learn about Skype for Business options
- Configure your headset and microphone
- Change the look of the screen when using Skype
This is a short presentation style training session which is delivered via Skype for Business itself. Your facilitator will share their desktop so that attendees can see how the facilitator is using Skype. Your facilitator will demonstrate the features and shortcuts around Skype for Business.
Skype for Business - end users
Click here to download the course outline