Online training delivery policy
Each attendee should have:
- A computer on which to participate with access to a microphone, speakers and preferably a web camera
- Conferencing software, e.g. Microsoft Teams or Zoom whether installed on a machine or through a Web browser, e.g. Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
- A good and stable internet connection
- Freedom from interruption and time to practice skills learned after the training
All participants will receive an invitation email with a link, e.g. Zoom or a calendar appointment with a link when using Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams and Zoom provide a way to test connectivity and audio/video hardware which is advisable before starting a session.
On-site training delivery policy
The client must ensure that a suitable room is available for training and has enough space to accommodate the number of attendees. Each attendee must have:
- A computer on which to participate fully
- Freedom from interruption during the training
- Time to practice the skills learned after the training
In the event that the client requires training to be off-site, the cost of hiring a training room will be added to the cost of the course. All Trainers who work with The IT Training Surgery are qualified as trainers and hold a training or teaching qualification.