Microsoft Lync 2013 for end users
Microsoft Lync 2013 is a powerful collaboration software that is part of Microsoft Office 365. It can be used by staff for instant messaging, collaboration on documents, desktop sharing and online meetings. Plus your organisation can make all its calls through Lync 2013 along with video call capability.
Who should attend?
This course is for any member of staff who needs to use Microsoft Lync 2013 on a regular basis. If your organization is using Lync 2013 for Instant Messaging and online meetings then this course is for you.
Attendees must be confident users of Windows and happy to learn at a fast pace.
By the end of this short presentation users will be able to make use of the features of Microsoft Lync 2013.
What you will learn:
Learn how to:
- Use Instant Messaging within the organization
- Hold Lync Calls
- Video call with others
- Share your desktop with others
- Share a program or a presentation with others
- Collaborate on a presentation or other document
- Shortcuts to start/join online meetings
- Keep track of conversations and find the missed conversations so you can continue them
- Learn about Lync 2013 options
- Configure your headset and microphone
- Change the look of the screen when using Lync 2013
This is a short presentation style training session which is delivered via Lync 2013 itself. Your facilitator will share their desktop so that attendees can see how the facilitator is using Lync. Your facilitator will demonstrate the features and shortcuts around Lync 2013.
[outline title=”Microsoft Lync 2013 for end users” id=”6163″] [callout]To talk to us about rolling out Lync 2013 for your organisation, give us a call on 020 8203 1774.[/callout]