End your Outlook Overwhelm
Who should attend
This course is for PA’s; Administrative Assistants; Virtual Assistants; Office Managers and anyone who is using Microsoft Outlook daily to manage their email, calendar and tasks.
The course can be run online using video communication software e.g. Zoom or at your premises on your computers.
Attendees must be confident users of a keyboard and mouse
By the end of this half-day course, you will be able to manage your inbox and calendar and keep track of your tasks.
What will you learn?
In particular, you will learn:
- The Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- The To Do Bar – now you see it now you don’t
- Quicksteps – your best friend
- File your email – keep on top of your inbox
- Preview attachments
- Reply to an email with a meeting
- Search Folders – a search that is always up to date
- Instant Search
- Add voting buttons to an email
- Drag and drop between sections of Outlook
- Invite people to a meeting
- Calendar overlay
- Create a contact group
- Tasks and To Do Items
To book a Microsoft Outlook Half Day course for your organisation call us on 020 8203 1774