Photoshop Training Intermediate Photography
Who should attend?
This course is for people wishing to take the next step on from the basics of Photoshop who are particularly interested in working with photographic images. You will be encouraged to be creative: once you have mastered the techniques, this product is only limited by your creative potential! You can bring your own digital photographs in to work on in the Workshop.
Participants require a basic understanding of Layers, the History Palette and the main tools in Photoshop.
What you will learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Modify and save selections
- Use quick masks to modify selections
- Combine two or more images to remove unwanted objects
- Produce stunning effects by using layers and blending modes
- Apply adjustments using an Adjustment Layer
- Correct lens distortions and colour casts
- Distort images using the liquefy tool
- Sharpen your image to give a professional looking image
- Ensure your image is at its optimum by controlling levels, curves and colour layers