Illustrator Training Course Essentials
Who should attend?
Anyone who has never used Illustrator before (or any other DTP package) and who prefers to learn at a normal pace. This course is especially useful if you are producing newsletters or similar publications.
Delegates must be confident in using Windows and a mouse.
By the end of the course, you will be confident in using the essential features of Illustrator to create a publication. For example, a newsletter.
What you will learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Understand the toolbox, page attributes, setting up preferences and an introduction to the interface including palettes
- Understand how to create and work with text
- Modify and create style sheets to speed up formatting
- Import style sheets
- Import and work with graphics
- Create master pages to standardise pages
- Work with colour and the swatches palette
- Understand Pantone, spot and process colours
- Create and edit templates
- Download course outline here