How to Print Headings in Microsoft Excel 2010
Quick Tip for Microsoft Excel 2010
Here is how to Print Row and Column Headings in Microsoft Excel 2010.
You can set your workbook so the row and column headings print.
To set Excel to print row and column headings
- Go to the Page Layout tab on the ribbon
- Go to the Page Setup group
- Click on the Quick Dialog Launcher (1)
- Click on the Sheet tab (2)
- Click on the Print Row and Column Headings checkbox (3)
- Click on Print to bring up the Print options (4) or
- Click OK (5)