Add a sound to a slide in PowerPoint 2007
Add sound to a slide in PowerPoint 2007 (works almost the same in 2010)
1. Click the Insert Tab
2. Select Sound
3. Select where the sound is coming from
4. Find the sound file or music track from within your computer
5. Click OK
You will now be asked how the sound should play
- Automatically will make the sound play as soon as the slide comes on to the screen
- When clicked means exactly that – when you click the sound icon
I have selected When Clicked
6. A sound icon appears on your slide
The icon is not particularly beautiful and it can detract from your presentation so it would be very useful to change the sound into a picture so that you cannot see it.
7. Right Click the icon
8. Select Change Picture
9. Select the picture you want to use from your picture folder
10. Click Insert
11. Your picture now appears instead of the icon and you can resize it to whatever size you want it to be.
Your sounds will play when you click on the picture
Till next time…
2 thoughts on “Add a sound to a slide in PowerPoint 2007”
Highly rated post. I learn something totally new on different blogs everyday. Deciding on one . stimulating to read the paper content from different writers and be taught just a little one thing from their website. I’d like to use sure of this content material on my weblog you’re mind. Natually I’ll give a link right here were at your web-site. Appreciate your sharing..
This is great, definitely will check it out, useful website, definitely will bookmark, thanks..